Archive for the tag ally
Raveen, a straight guy in Pune, shares insights from his experiences of having a friend recently come out to him.
Chhanda Dutta speaks of her journey towards unconditional acceptance of her son Avinaba.
Are you a friend, family member, classmate, colleague or other ally of an LGBTI person? Submit a five min video to our Catalysts for Inclusion: Orinam Ally Video contest and be featured at Reel Desires 2013, Chennai International Queer Film Festival.
Orinam contributor Suri and author Mahesh Natarajan share their thoughts on the recent Delhi incident
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(206,937 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,757 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,208 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,872 views)
- Different(15,499 views)