Archive for the tag ally
Raveen, a straight guy in Pune, shares insights from his experiences of having a friend recently come out to him.
Chhanda Dutta speaks of her journey towards unconditional acceptance of her son Avinaba.
Are you a friend, family member, classmate, colleague or other ally of an LGBTI person? Submit a five min video to our Catalysts for Inclusion: Orinam Ally Video contest and be featured at Reel Desires 2013, Chennai International Queer Film Festival.
Orinam contributor Suri and author Mahesh Natarajan share their thoughts on the recent Delhi incident
- Collective Statement against the Anti-LGBTQIA+ legislations in India Dec 27 2018
- Chennai: Summer of 2004 Dec 25 2018
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(161,654 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,843 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,878 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,400 views)
- Different(15,241 views)