Archive for the tag Chennai Pride
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
The otherwise out and proud CRC members and their allies appeared with face masks at the press meet.
We invite entries of feature-length films, shorts and documentaries for screening at the Chennai International Queer Film Festival 2013. Entries will be reviewed by a panel, and selections notified by 30 May.
- [poem] Semblance of an Ode to Desire… Oct 10 2020
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(207,382 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,802 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,229 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,885 views)
- Different(15,501 views)