Archive for the tag Chennai Pride
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
The otherwise out and proud CRC members and their allies appeared with face masks at the press meet.
We invite entries of feature-length films, shorts and documentaries for screening at the Chennai International Queer Film Festival 2013. Entries will be reviewed by a panel, and selections notified by 30 May.
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Transgender-Affirming Guidelines for Indian Workplaces Nov 3 2018
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(158,803 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,742 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,872 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,373 views)
- Different(15,231 views)