Archive for the tag Chennai Pride
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
The otherwise out and proud CRC members and their allies appeared with face masks at the press meet.
We invite entries of feature-length films, shorts and documentaries for screening at the Chennai International Queer Film Festival 2013. Entries will be reviewed by a panel, and selections notified by 30 May.
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(150,853 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,561 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,842 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,364 views)
- Different(15,217 views)