Archive for the tag Chennai Pride
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
The otherwise out and proud CRC members and their allies appeared with face masks at the press meet.
We invite entries of feature-length films, shorts and documentaries for screening at the Chennai International Queer Film Festival 2013. Entries will be reviewed by a panel, and selections notified by 30 May.
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(182,517 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,366 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,996 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,504 views)
- Different(15,347 views)