Sahodaran, one of Tamil Nadu’s oldest LGBT+ organisations, has conducted and published a study on bullying of sexual/gender minority persons as students, based on recollections by adults. The mixed-methods study was conducted in Chennai, Vellore, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Coimbatore, Trichy and…
Archive for the tag Chennai
Round-up of LGBTIQA+ events held and planned in June 2016 in Chennai.
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
- Collective Statement by The Queer Muslim Project on Abrogation of Article 370 Aug 8 2019
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(187,731 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,606 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,022 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,548 views)
- Different(15,435 views)