Archive for the tag Chennai
Round-up of LGBTIQA+ events held and planned in June 2016 in Chennai.
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
Response to MSJE Rights of Transgender Persons Bill from Nirangal, Chennai-based NGO working for the rights of LGBT people and sex workers
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(150,828 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,561 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,842 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,364 views)
- Different(15,217 views)