Archive for the tag coming out
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
Purush comes out to his parents, wife, close relatives and friends through this letter.
Raveen, a straight guy in Pune, shares insights from his experiences of having a friend recently come out to him.
Sex change is my farewell to 23 years of being, trying to be, pretending to be and for days to come, trying to give being a chance.
Saturday Oct 11, 2014 in Chennai: Orinam-Nirangal joint meeting on occasion of Coming Out Day, 5th Anniversary of Campaign for Open Minds, and discussion on forthcoming strategies and activities.
Shankar Ganesh describes how he came out to his father.
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(182,517 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,366 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,996 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,504 views)
- Different(15,347 views)