Archive for the tag coming out
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
Purush comes out to his parents, wife, close relatives and friends through this letter.
Raveen, a straight guy in Pune, shares insights from his experiences of having a friend recently come out to him.
Sex change is my farewell to 23 years of being, trying to be, pretending to be and for days to come, trying to give being a chance.
Saturday Oct 11, 2014 in Chennai: Orinam-Nirangal joint meeting on occasion of Coming Out Day, 5th Anniversary of Campaign for Open Minds, and discussion on forthcoming strategies and activities.
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(144,000 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,384 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,806 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,339 views)
- Different(15,208 views)