When bigotry against women and LGBTIQ* people impedes mental healthcare, it not only worsens the condition of the patient but holds back humanity as a whole.
Archive for the tag feminism
Poem by Shivapriya Ganapathy.
Tamil Scholar Solomon Pappaiya's Sexism and Homophobia
Orinam contributor Suri and author Mahesh Natarajan share their thoughts on the recent Delhi incident
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Tamil Nadu protests Trans Bill 2019 Dec 3 2019
- I had to do this Nov 25 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(201,007 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,328 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,139 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,746 views)
- Different(15,484 views)