When bigotry against women and LGBTIQ* people impedes mental healthcare, it not only worsens the condition of the patient but holds back humanity as a whole.
Archive for the tag feminism
Poem by Shivapriya Ganapathy.
Tamil Scholar Solomon Pappaiya's Sexism and Homophobia
Orinam contributor Suri and author Mahesh Natarajan share their thoughts on the recent Delhi incident
- Collective Statement by The Queer Muslim Project on Abrogation of Article 370 Aug 8 2019
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(187,729 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,606 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,022 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,548 views)
- Different(15,435 views)