Archive for the tag gender identity
To those who insist on me mentioning a label, I usually say “genderfluid”. parts
Sex change is my farewell to 23 years of being, trying to be, pretending to be and for days to come, trying to give being a chance.
Living Smile Vidya, an actor, writer, artist and Chennai-based transwoman, has been awarded a scholarship by the Charles Wallace India Trust to pursue theatre in the UK.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam Jan 16 2021
- Queering the discourse around Health Inequities in India: Challenges and Solutions Jul 28 2021
- Sex Education: an initiative of Neelam Social Jul 14 2021
- The Government’s case against legalizing same-sex marriage in India is weak. Here’s why. May 5 2021
- [poem] Digital “dating” Dystopia? Apr 19 2021
- [poem] The witch on the broomstick Mar 26 2021
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 3 Comments
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 36 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments