Archive for the tag health
The ASSAF-UNAS May 2015 report is a must-read for policy- and law- makers dragging their feet on decriminalisation of homosexuality in India.
The recent expose of Delhi's "conversion therapy" racket highlights the substandard quality of medical practitioners in India and their lack of understanding of mental health science.
Letter informing Dr Raju, General Secretary, Indian Psychiatric Society, that homosexuality is not an illness that needs to be classified and managed.
- The Love Circles Apr 17 2018
- Tranform 2018 – Trans Rights and the Law: conference in Bangalore Apr 4 2018
- Introductory workshops in LGBTIQA+ peer counselling Mar 24 2018
- Queer Coimbatore: visible, unabashed, unapologetic Mar 4 2018
- The Glass Closet: queer students’ experiences on Indian higher-ed campuses Nov 6 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(131,337 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,011 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,721 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,271 views)
- Different(15,178 views)