Archive for the tag health
The ASSAF-UNAS May 2015 report is a must-read for policy- and law- makers dragging their feet on decriminalisation of homosexuality in India.
The recent expose of Delhi's "conversion therapy" racket highlights the substandard quality of medical practitioners in India and their lack of understanding of mental health science.
Letter informing Dr Raju, General Secretary, Indian Psychiatric Society, that homosexuality is not an illness that needs to be classified and managed.
The author, a member of the Orinam list, reflects on how she managed to overcome several depression that was linked, in part, to her struggles to accept her gayness.
- TransVision: new community video channel by transpeople in India Apr 27 2017
- Experiences of Queer Students During their School Life in India Apr 8 2017
- How the Anti- Discrimination and Equality Bill affects the LGBT Community and Those Perceived to Belong to the LGBT Community Apr 3 2017
- from Chennai, an anthem for lesbian love Apr 2 2017
- Gauri, Gayatri, and the Vicks ad Mar 30 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(72,248 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,195 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(41,873 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,475 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,367 views)