Archive for the tag homophobia
On the occasion of IDAHOT 2015, student initiative Techfest and Saathi at IIT Bombray launched 'A Hesitant Hug', a campaign to end homophobia and transphobia.
Video of Manasi Nene reading her poem on bisexual love at Airplane Poetry Movement's Poetry Performance in Pune: February 22, 2015.
The social networks are abuzz with the news of a certain Tamil Nadu cadre IAS officer, Mr. C. Umashankar, at a Christian rally promoting homophobia, with a Tamil translation of the obligatory Leviticus quote dissing man-on-man action. The call for homosexuals…
Living Smile Vidya's open letter to Shankar, director of the Tamil "I", epic in its transphobia.
Statement by Indian groups and individuals on Nigeria's Same Sex Marriage (Prohibition) Act
Tamil Scholar Solomon Pappaiya's Sexism and Homophobia
Story of a gay man who bravely handled blackmailers he met on a dating website
Letter from individuals and groups in India condemning Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Bill that was signed into law on Feb 24, 2014
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(203,477 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,508 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,167 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,782 views)
- Different(15,492 views)