Archive for the tag homophobia
On the occasion of IDAHOT 2015, student initiative Techfest and Saathi at IIT Bombray launched 'A Hesitant Hug', a campaign to end homophobia and transphobia.
Video of Manasi Nene reading her poem on bisexual love at Airplane Poetry Movement's Poetry Performance in Pune: February 22, 2015.
The social networks are abuzz with the news of a certain Tamil Nadu cadre IAS officer, Mr. C. Umashankar, at a Christian rally promoting homophobia, with a Tamil translation of the obligatory Leviticus quote dissing man-on-man action. The call for homosexuals…
Living Smile Vidya's open letter to Shankar, director of the Tamil "I", epic in its transphobia.
Statement by Indian groups and individuals on Nigeria's Same Sex Marriage (Prohibition) Act
Tamil Scholar Solomon Pappaiya's Sexism and Homophobia
Story of a gay man who bravely handled blackmailers he met on a dating website
Letter from individuals and groups in India condemning Uganda's Anti-Homosexuality Bill that was signed into law on Feb 24, 2014
- [poem] Semblance of an Ode to Desire… Oct 10 2020
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(207,858 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,851 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,247 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,908 views)
- Different(15,503 views)