Archive for the tag homophobia
Justice Michael Kirby, one of the most outspoken voices against criminalization of LGBT people worldwide, has an excellent op-ed in the Sydney Morning Herald (Oct 25, 2011).
The Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu, based Lotus Sangam, a community collective of men who have sex with men, has completed an innovative pilot sensitizing Panchayat leaders, that has been recognized as an international success story in reducing stigma.
A group of qualified mental health professionals practicing as psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, behavioral psychologists, social workers and counselors from across the country criticize health minister Azad's homophobic remarks.
Chennai Rainbow Coalition members organized a protest under Sangama's leadership, to condemn health minister Azad's homophobic MSM remarks.
- Collective Statement by The Queer Muslim Project on Abrogation of Article 370 Aug 8 2019
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(187,732 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,606 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,022 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,548 views)
- Different(15,435 views)