Archive for the tag LABIA
Mumbai-based queer feminist LBT collective LABIA on the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment's Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015)
Raise your hands and clap today
Friends, fellow queers, comrades, Let us raise our hands and clap today like we have never clapped before.
Let us raise our arms and clap today for the year that it has been.
LABIA's Chennai dissemination of Breaking the Binary is on Saturday, May 11, 2013, 5 pm - 9 pm at Dhyana Ashram, Chennai 600028.
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Tamil Nadu protests Trans Bill 2019 Dec 3 2019
- I had to do this Nov 25 2019
- The Price I Paid for Being Myself Oct 27 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(199,389 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,205 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,124 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,721 views)
- Different(15,479 views)