Archive for the tag coming out narratives
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
Purush comes out to his parents, wife, close relatives and friends through this letter.
To those who insist on me mentioning a label, I usually say “genderfluid”. parts
Sex change is my farewell to 23 years of being, trying to be, pretending to be and for days to come, trying to give being a chance.
Orinam invites submissions in the form of essays, stories, interviews and poems by South Asian LGB cispeople in marriages to individuals of the other sex, by trans individuals in marriages they entered into (or were forced into) based on their gender assigned at birth, and by spouses of such queer/trans people.
- Not legal doesn’t mean illegal: The situation for queer individuals in India Jul 7 2017
- Irresponsible Police Action and Media Reportage on LGBTQIA+ issues : Bengaluru Jul 6 2017
- Breaking the Binary: a LABIA research study Jun 20 2017
- No Pride: T. Nhaveen and the brutality of gender Jun 16 2017
- Breaking Binaries May 11 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(91,246 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,226 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(44,358 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,863 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,474 views)