Archive for the tag coming out narratives
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
Purush comes out to his parents, wife, close relatives and friends through this letter.
To those who insist on me mentioning a label, I usually say “genderfluid”. parts
Sex change is my farewell to 23 years of being, trying to be, pretending to be and for days to come, trying to give being a chance.
Orinam invites submissions in the form of essays, stories, interviews and poems by South Asian LGB cispeople in marriages to individuals of the other sex, by trans individuals in marriages they entered into (or were forced into) based on their gender assigned at birth, and by spouses of such queer/trans people.
Shankar Ganesh describes how he came out to his father.
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Nandini Krishnan’s ‘Invisible Men’ and the not-so-invisible Trans Men: a timeline
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(178,003 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,236 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,977 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,471 views)
- Different(15,338 views)