Archive for the tag coming out narratives
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
Purush comes out to his parents, wife, close relatives and friends through this letter.
To those who insist on me mentioning a label, I usually say “genderfluid”. parts
Sex change is my farewell to 23 years of being, trying to be, pretending to be and for days to come, trying to give being a chance.
Orinam invites submissions in the form of essays, stories, interviews and poems by South Asian LGB cispeople in marriages to individuals of the other sex, by trans individuals in marriages they entered into (or were forced into) based on their gender assigned at birth, and by spouses of such queer/trans people.
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(151,600 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,581 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,846 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,365 views)
- Different(15,218 views)