Archive for the tag married
Purush comes out to his parents, wife, close relatives and friends through this letter.
Orinam invites submissions in the form of essays, stories, interviews and poems by South Asian LGB cispeople in marriages to individuals of the other sex, by trans individuals in marriages they entered into (or were forced into) based on their gender assigned at birth, and by spouses of such queer/trans people.
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(203,475 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,508 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,167 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,782 views)
- Different(15,492 views)