Archive for the tag media
Arvind Raghavan critiques pseudo-scientific arguments used to oppose LGBT rights.
This year, Orinam is pleased to bring you Reel Desires: Chennai International Queer Film Festival 2013, a collaborative effort between Orinam and Goethe Institut/ Max Mueller Bhavan, Chennai, with the support of other local collectives. The festival will be held on three evenings from July 11-13, 2013, and will showcase Indian and international feature films, shorts and documentaries. We invite entries for screening at the event. Entries will be reviewed by a panel, and selections notified by 15 May 2013.
A group of qualified mental health professionals practicing as psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, behavioral psychologists, social workers and counselors from across the country criticize health minister Azad's homophobic remarks.
A report on Chennai Pride 2011 event "Facing the media".Organized by Asma, this workshop offered guidelines to the LGBT community on how to deal with the media.
- Book Review: A Thousand Dreams Within Me Softly Burn, by Sahil Sood Jul 26 2017
- Not legal doesn’t mean illegal: The situation for queer individuals in India Jul 7 2017
- Irresponsible Police Action and Media Reportage on LGBTQIA+ issues : Bengaluru Jul 6 2017
- Breaking the Binary: a LABIA research study Jun 20 2017
- No Pride: T. Nhaveen and the brutality of gender Jun 16 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(92,370 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,230 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(44,600 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,899 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,483 views)