Archive for the tag mental health
When bigotry against women and LGBTIQ* people impedes mental healthcare, it not only worsens the condition of the patient but holds back humanity as a whole.
The recent expose of Delhi's "conversion therapy" racket highlights the substandard quality of medical practitioners in India and their lack of understanding of mental health science.
Letter informing Dr Raju, General Secretary, Indian Psychiatric Society, that homosexuality is not an illness that needs to be classified and managed.
A young gay man from India writes about how he overcame depression and suicidal thoughts
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(206,944 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,758 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,208 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,872 views)
- Different(15,499 views)