Archive for the tag NALSA
Letter to the Standing Committee on the Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill, 2016 ( Nov 4) and addendum based on national consultation held Nov 1, 2016.
The Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Bill 2016 is an act of violence on the transgender community.
Reflections on India's UN vote, the Supreme Court clarification on LGB inclusion within T, and the anniversary of Naz (2009) ruling on Sec 377.
The socio-legal and politico-economic conditions of transgender people in India are at a very strange juncture. India has recriminalized homosexuality through the Kaushal judgement on the one side and upheld the right to choose one's gender identity vide NALSA vs. Union of India on the other.
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Transgender-Affirming Guidelines for Indian Workplaces Nov 3 2018
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(158,746 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,742 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,872 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,373 views)
- Different(15,231 views)