Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
Archive for the tag family
Shankar Ganesh describes how he came out to his father.
Chhanda Dutta speaks of her journey towards unconditional acceptance of her son Avinaba.
Jo, a gay woman and doctoral student in Chennai, reflects on the struggle to be true to oneself and one's love, against all odds.
Are you a friend, family member, classmate, colleague or other ally of an LGBTI person? Submit a five min video to our Catalysts for Inclusion: Orinam Ally Video contest and be featured at Reel Desires 2013, Chennai International Queer Film Festival.
- Film review: Subverting Bollywood Romance in Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Feb 11 2019
- Narthaki Nataraj: India’s first trans Padma awardee Jan 27 2019
- Collective Statement against the Anti-LGBTQIA+ legislations in India Dec 27 2018
- Chennai: Summer of 2004 Dec 25 2018
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(164,808 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,941 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,902 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,421 views)
- Different(15,296 views)