Archive for the tag personal stories
Prashanth recounts his personal journey over the past year: a year that has given him confidence to accept who he is, confidence to drop plans of marriage to a girl, and confidence to come out to a really close friend.
The author, a member of the Orinam list, reflects on how she managed to overcome several depression that was linked, in part, to her struggles to accept her gayness.
*Trigger alert* A queer man speaks about surviving rape.
In this intensely personal essay, Orinam member Vinodhan writes about living with depression
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Financial support for queer people impacted by corona virus-induced lockdown Mar 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(204,890 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,603 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,182 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,810 views)
- Different(15,495 views)