Archive for the tag poem
Poem by Shivapriya Ganapathy.
poem by Priyank Pillai
I like them short. Not because they identify me
as a member of a particular group,
but because I like as little of the white there.
Every other day
I snip away.
A routine that borders on
I hack away…
- Collective Statement by The Queer Muslim Project on Abrogation of Article 370 Aug 8 2019
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(187,199 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,592 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,020 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,547 views)
- Different(15,434 views)