Archive for the tag poem
Poem by Shivapriya Ganapathy.
poem by Priyank Pillai
I like them short. Not because they identify me
as a member of a particular group,
but because I like as little of the white there.
Every other day
I snip away.
A routine that borders on
I hack away…
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(140,602 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,302 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,793 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,329 views)
- Different(15,203 views)