Archive for the tag reel desires
Until main stream cinema makes a movie portraying a Queer character as Queer without any fuss; I think forums like Reel Desires: Chennai international Queer film festival will continue and is needed to voice the queer community, their friends, family and…
Are you a friend, family member, classmate, colleague or other ally of an LGBTI person? Submit a five min video to our Catalysts for Inclusion: Orinam Ally Video contest and be featured at Reel Desires 2013, Chennai International Queer Film Festival.
This year, Orinam is pleased to bring you Reel Desires: Chennai International Queer Film Festival 2013, a collaborative effort between Orinam and Goethe Institut/ Max Mueller Bhavan, Chennai, with the support of other local collectives. The festival will be held on three evenings from July 11-13, 2013, and will showcase Indian and international feature films, shorts and documentaries. We invite entries for screening at the event. Entries will be reviewed by a panel, and selections notified by 15 May 2013.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 1 Comment
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 35 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments