Archive for the tag relationships
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
A young gay man from India writes about how he overcame depression and suicidal thoughts
Jo, a gay woman and doctoral student in Chennai, reflects on the struggle to be true to oneself and one's love, against all odds.
I have been trying to have relationships for many years now. I mean romantic relationships, each of which I have entered always with the great conviction that it will last for the rest of my life. After many trials and errors,…
- Collective Statement against the Anti-LGBTQIA+ legislations in India Dec 27 2018
- Chennai: Summer of 2004 Dec 25 2018
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(161,654 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,843 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,878 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,400 views)
- Different(15,241 views)