On 14th and 15th April 2018, CLPR is organizing the 2nd International Conference on Transgender Rights and the Law.
Archive for the tag rights
LesBit's response to the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment's Rights of Transgender Persons Bill (2015)
Jan 2, 2016: The South India Transgender Samithi held a consultation on the Government of India’s Rights of Transgender Persons Bill, 2015 on the 30th of December. The Consultation brought together community members from across South India at the Indian Social…
Presentation on transgender rights and the law, from the workshop-discussion facilitated by Siddharth Narrain at Nazariya, Delhi, in August 2015.
- 6-9-18: Message from a father Sep 9 2018
- Minuscule Minorities, #StandWithKerala Aug 20 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(151,615 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,582 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,846 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,365 views)
- Different(15,218 views)