Archive for the tag sexuality
I realized that I was trying so hard to fight the shame attached to me being gay that I somehow overlooked to fight the shame that is attached to my caste. I began to accept my caste within my engagement with my sexuality.
In the world we live in, caste cannot be separated from the hierarchical ordering of society. Unless we recognize that, we will be party to the perpetuation of caste-based hierarchies in India.
Shankar Ganesh describes how he came out to his father.
Tamil Scholar Solomon Pappaiya's Sexism and Homophobia
Story of a gay man who bravely handled blackmailers he met on a dating website
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(182,517 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,366 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,996 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,504 views)
- Different(15,347 views)