Archive for the tag Singara Chennai
Call for protection of rights of sexual and gender minorities: Rally at Valluvar Kottam, Chennai, January 11, 2014 3-430 PM Tamil Nadu Rainbow Coalition is a network of groups in the state working on human rights and health issues, including…
Musings on the fludiity of desire sparked by the author's experiences of living in Chennai in the 1980s, with additional reflections on what this could mean for gay rights discourse that was taking root in India in the '90s.
Living Smile Vidya, an actor, writer, artist and Chennai-based transwoman, has been awarded a scholarship by the Charles Wallace India Trust to pursue theatre in the UK.
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(140,436 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,298 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,793 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,329 views)
- Different(15,203 views)