Archive for the tag Singara Chennai
Call for protection of rights of sexual and gender minorities: Rally at Valluvar Kottam, Chennai, January 11, 2014 3-430 PM Tamil Nadu Rainbow Coalition is a network of groups in the state working on human rights and health issues, including…
Musings on the fludiity of desire sparked by the author's experiences of living in Chennai in the 1980s, with additional reflections on what this could mean for gay rights discourse that was taking root in India in the '90s.
Living Smile Vidya, an actor, writer, artist and Chennai-based transwoman, has been awarded a scholarship by the Charles Wallace India Trust to pursue theatre in the UK.
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(207,003 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,768 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,212 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,873 views)
- Different(15,499 views)