Archive for the tag Singara Chennai
Call for protection of rights of sexual and gender minorities: Rally at Valluvar Kottam, Chennai, January 11, 2014 3-430 PM Tamil Nadu Rainbow Coalition is a network of groups in the state working on human rights and health issues, including…
Musings on the fludiity of desire sparked by the author's experiences of living in Chennai in the 1980s, with additional reflections on what this could mean for gay rights discourse that was taking root in India in the '90s.
Living Smile Vidya, an actor, writer, artist and Chennai-based transwoman, has been awarded a scholarship by the Charles Wallace India Trust to pursue theatre in the UK.
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Nandini Krishnan’s ‘Invisible Men’ and the not-so-invisible Trans Men: a timeline
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(177,819 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,226 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,977 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,470 views)
- Different(15,338 views)