Archive for the tag Singara Chennai
Call for protection of rights of sexual and gender minorities: Rally at Valluvar Kottam, Chennai, January 11, 2014 3-430 PM Tamil Nadu Rainbow Coalition is a network of groups in the state working on human rights and health issues, including…
Musings on the fludiity of desire sparked by the author's experiences of living in Chennai in the 1980s, with additional reflections on what this could mean for gay rights discourse that was taking root in India in the '90s.
Living Smile Vidya, an actor, writer, artist and Chennai-based transwoman, has been awarded a scholarship by the Charles Wallace India Trust to pursue theatre in the UK.
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
- Breaking Binaries May 11 2017
- LGBT Workplace Symposium Chennai: May 19, 2017 May 9 2017
- TransVision: new community video channel by transpeople in India Apr 27 2017
- Experiences of Queer Students During their School Life in India Apr 8 2017
- How the Anti- Discrimination and Equality Bill affects the LGBT Community and Those Perceived to Belong to the LGBT Community Apr 3 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(79,356 views)
- 377 வழக்கில் தில்லி உயர்நீதிமன்ற தீர்ப்பை ஆதரித்து கல்வி வல்லுனர்கள் உச்சநீதிமன்றத்தில் மனுத்தாக்கல்(67,204 views)
- ஒரு தாயின் அனுபவம்(42,463 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(27,605 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,393 views)