Archive for the tag Singara Chennai
Call for protection of rights of sexual and gender minorities: Rally at Valluvar Kottam, Chennai, January 11, 2014 3-430 PM Tamil Nadu Rainbow Coalition is a network of groups in the state working on human rights and health issues, including…
Musings on the fludiity of desire sparked by the author's experiences of living in Chennai in the 1980s, with additional reflections on what this could mean for gay rights discourse that was taking root in India in the '90s.
Living Smile Vidya, an actor, writer, artist and Chennai-based transwoman, has been awarded a scholarship by the Charles Wallace India Trust to pursue theatre in the UK.
Chennai Dost founder Vikranth reflects on visibility, community and the meaning of Pride in his blog post
- Film review: Subverting Bollywood Romance in Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Feb 11 2019
- Narthaki Nataraj: India’s first trans Padma awardee Jan 27 2019
- Collective Statement against the Anti-LGBTQIA+ legislations in India Dec 27 2018
- Chennai: Summer of 2004 Dec 25 2018
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(164,626 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,938 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,901 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,420 views)
- Different(15,296 views)