Archive for the tag Singara Chennai
Every transsexual goes through a battle to relate her personal feelings to the society and often to his/her own family. But certainly that is what makes us that much stronger and wholesome. Atleast we take on the mental conditioning of society, feel a lot more liberated and question suppression. And being a Transexual for me is not about the glamour or the awe-struck compliments from sleazy men. Its about being ME!
The otherwise out and proud CRC members and their allies appeared with face masks at the press meet.
Ms. Narthaki Nataraj, transwoman, is the 2011 recipient of the Sangeet Natak Akademi award for Bharatanatyam.
Arun Kumar is a student at Madras Christian College pursuing his Masters of Social Work in Human Resource Management. He is carrying out a survey of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) professionals based in Chennai, who work in the…
- [poem] Semblance of an Ode to Desire… Oct 10 2020
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(207,382 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,802 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,229 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,885 views)
- Different(15,501 views)