Archive for the tag straight from the heart
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
Raveen, a straight guy in Pune, shares insights from his experiences of having a friend recently come out to him.
Sex change is my farewell to 23 years of being, trying to be, pretending to be and for days to come, trying to give being a chance.
A young gay man from India writes about how he overcame depression and suicidal thoughts
- [poem] Semblance of an Ode to Desire… Oct 10 2020
- Madras Week 2020: Tales of the Queer City Sep 2 2020
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(207,407 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,805 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,230 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,885 views)
- Different(15,501 views)