Archive for the tag straight from the heart
Bubbly writes to her parents and sister in Chennai, explaining why she cancelled her engagement.
Raveen, a straight guy in Pune, shares insights from his experiences of having a friend recently come out to him.
Sex change is my farewell to 23 years of being, trying to be, pretending to be and for days to come, trying to give being a chance.
A young gay man from India writes about how he overcame depression and suicidal thoughts
- Collective Statement by The Queer Muslim Project on Abrogation of Article 370 Aug 8 2019
- Poem: From Ten Months Ago Jul 3 2019
- Sahodaran-UNESCO: Bullying of sexual/gender minority students in Tamil Nadu Jun 14 2019
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(187,199 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,592 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,020 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,546 views)
- Different(15,434 views)