Purush comes out to his parents, wife, close relatives and friends through this letter.
Archive for the tag support resource
Orinam invites submissions in the form of essays, stories, interviews and poems by South Asian LGB cispeople in marriages to individuals of the other sex, by trans individuals in marriages they entered into (or were forced into) based on their gender assigned at birth, and by spouses of such queer/trans people.
- Lotus Zine Vol 1 : Anthology of South Asian LGBT+ art and literature Feb 12 2020
- “My mother’s smile is as warm as before and I am still my father’s Chinnu”: Alok’s coming out story Jan 1 2020
- Tamil Nadu protests Trans Bill 2019 Dec 3 2019
- I had to do this Nov 25 2019
- The Price I Paid for Being Myself Oct 27 2019
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(199,391 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,205 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,124 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,721 views)
- Different(15,479 views)