Archive for the tag transmasculine
We are very happy that the judgment also strongly condemns forced sex testing and recognises the bodily integrity of persons with intersex variations. However, we are concerned about the conflation of the categories of ftm and intersex.
Orinam looks at Justice Nagamuthu's Madras High Court ruling on April 17, 2014, and its implications for intersex people and transmen.
Recommendations by trans masculine persons, transwomen and experts on transgender inclusion in India's national policy guidance.
- Collective Statement against the Anti-LGBTQIA+ legislations in India Dec 27 2018
- Chennai: Summer of 2004 Dec 25 2018
- Trans, Gender NonConforming and Intersex Collectives Strongly Condemn Kinnar Akhada’s Support for Ram Temple at Ayodhya, India Nov 24 2018
- Remembering Anannya Krishnan: TDOR 2018 Nov 20 2018
- Why we need to talk about Puliyagulam Selvaraj, father of Pariyerum Perumal Nov 12 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(161,654 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,843 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,878 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,400 views)
- Different(15,241 views)