Archive for the tag transwoman
Cases such as Sumita Kumari v. State of West Bengal violate NALSA and show the lack of understanding of multiple disadvantages and discrimination faced by transgender people in India, writes Akhil Kang.
Approximately 167 members of the hijra/transwoman community were detained by the police and kept at the Beggar’s colony. They were released today.
- [film review] ‘Marielle’s legacy will not die’: a viewpoint from India Jul 15 2020
- Out, Proud and Liberated: Reflections of a former officer in the Indian Army Jul 1 2020
- [podcast] Colours of Pride: A Talk on Gender, Sex and Sexuality Jun 29 2020
- My closet: safe haven, graveyard of dreams Apr 21 2020
- Locked Down in the Time of COVID-19: Safety and Self-Care for Queer and Trans Persons Apr 13 2020
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(205,748 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(31,665 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(27,187 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,837 views)
- Different(15,496 views)