Archive for the tag transwoman
Cases such as Sumita Kumari v. State of West Bengal violate NALSA and show the lack of understanding of multiple disadvantages and discrimination faced by transgender people in India, writes Akhil Kang.
Approximately 167 members of the hijra/transwoman community were detained by the police and kept at the Beggar’s colony. They were released today.
- The Love Circles Apr 17 2018
- Tranform 2018 – Trans Rights and the Law: conference in Bangalore Apr 4 2018
- Introductory workshops in LGBTIQA+ peer counselling Mar 24 2018
- Queer Coimbatore: visible, unabashed, unapologetic Mar 4 2018
- The Glass Closet: queer students’ experiences on Indian higher-ed campuses Nov 6 2017
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(131,337 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,011 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,721 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,271 views)
- Different(15,178 views)