Archive for the category Poetry and Fiction
Raise your hands and clap today
Friends, fellow queers, comrades, Let us raise our hands and clap today like we have never clapped before.
Let us raise our arms and clap today for the year that it has been.
I like them short. Not because they identify me
as a member of a particular group,
but because I like as little of the white there.
Every other day
I snip away.
A routine that borders on
I hack away…
- Statement on Ms. Koovagam and Vedanta Apr 17 2019
- Homophobia in Madurai college drives two students to suicide Mar 16 2019
- Response to Law Commission of India on Uniform Civil Code Mar 5 2019
- Seeking participants for online survey of cis gay/bi men above 40 in India Mar 1 2019
- Nandini Krishnan’s ‘Invisible Men’ and the not-so-invisible Trans Men: a timeline
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(178,385 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(30,249 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,978 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,473 views)
- Different(15,338 views)