Archive for the category Poetry and Fiction
Raise your hands and clap today
Friends, fellow queers, comrades, Let us raise our hands and clap today like we have never clapped before.
Let us raise our arms and clap today for the year that it has been.
I like them short. Not because they identify me
as a member of a particular group,
but because I like as little of the white there.
Every other day
I snip away.
A routine that borders on
I hack away…
- Coming out for India: beyond the 377 verdict Jul 14 2018
- Indian Psychiatric Society reiterates need for decriminalisation of homosexuality Jul 9 2018
- poem: How to love someone without a gender – a manual in four parts Jul 1 2018
- Tenth Chennai Rainbow Pride 2018: Queer Eye Jun 28 2018
- poem: How do we go home? Jun 18 2018
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள்(140,554 views)
- My Bisexual Story: Suri(29,301 views)
- “This is about you and me”: RJ Balaji on Men(26,793 views)
- Curtains: short film by Nakshatra, 2013(17,329 views)
- Different(15,203 views)