Video of Manasi Nene reading her poem on bisexual love at Airplane Poetry Movement's Poetry Performance in Pune: February 22, 2015.
Archive for the category Poetry and Fiction
Poem written after Supreme Court's rejection of the 377 review petitions on Jan 28, 2014.
Raise your hands and clap today
Friends, fellow queers, comrades, Let us raise our hands and clap today like we have never clapped before.
Let us raise our arms and clap today for the year that it has been.
- My Boyfriend is a Scam 1 Comment
- Video: Growing up gay and Tamil – தற்பாலீர்ப்பு தமிழர்களாய் வளர்ந்த அனுபவங்கள் 55 Comments
- Ghosts of things past: a male rape survivor speaks 32 Comments
- My Bisexual Story: Suri 35 Comments
- Dharun and Ravi: Two Different Worlds 35 Comments
- Once Upon a Time: Fairy Tales for the Queer Desi 34 Comments